Monday, November 07, 2005

Skewed priorities

One of my peeves is people who come in late in movie houses. I've always thought that coming in late can be one of the most insensitive things you can do to those people who made efforts to come in early. Being that the case, I am rarely late when I watch movies.

One of my classmates in medschool once said, " Kung ganyan ka ka-punctual sa lahat ng bagay sa buhay mo, you will definitely be a better person." I coudn't agree more. I don't exert that much effort to be punctual in class, duties or even church. It is just amazing how I can be punctual in trivial things in my life and yet be late in the more important aspects of it. For example, I cannot believe that I have had 11 lates in my surgery rotation and I don't remember the last time that I was late for a movie or a concert.

Skewed priorities. That can be my only excuse for this. It's not even an excuse.

No comments: