Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Star City

It's been a while since I've been to an amusement park. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I've been to one. Now that I have more free time than I can handle, I treated my cousins to Star City.

I know, I know. Star City is like more than 10 years old but for my 7 and 9 year old cousins Joeven and JV, Star City can never be too old for them.

This is probably my 3rd or 4th time in this place but this is the first time that I didn't get the ride all you can ticket. I was thinking that I've tried most of the rides there and I felt like I would get dizzy, with ease, this time. Besides, I thought that I really was getting too old for this type of fun.

With my tita, I became the official tagabantay ng bag and photographer.


I played with my Ixus and tried the different functions. Here are what I would call the products of my attempt at photography.


By the way, as you can see, the Ferris wheel was the one that got my attention.


I've figured that you can actually go to the same place several times and you you will never see it the same way.

This next picture reminded me so much of how life can be at times -- complicated. But fun complicated. To make it uncomplicated? Have a direction or a path.

That wasn't bad at all. I've always wanted to be a photographer and Star City reminded me of this.

No comments: